10.24.2007

[Eric's New Hair Do...]

So, when our friend Mike Fuller passed away two weeks ago, I thought Eric was losing it cause on our way home from the wake he said that he wanted to color his hair pink the way Mike had his. It was Mike's signature and a lot of people had done it. So, we stopped at Walmart on our way home and got some pink hair color and went home, and I colored his hair. It doesn't look to bad, and thank goodness, I am now allowed to wear pink without him going, you know I don't like that color. LOL. Anyways, here is a pick of his hair. I am going to take a picture of his whole head when he gets home from work, but for now, I think this will be okay. There is also a picture of Mike and as soon as I can figure out how to post video's, I will be posting one that I made for our friend Stan. I am working on a couple more so I will also get those posted.
Eric's Hair....It looks better now though...It is on the correct side...it is just that Eric took this picture himself so it looks like it is on the wrong side...lol.




Mike Fuller and Stan Fitch

No comments: